Interest Rate

I been working with SouthWest funding for the last 7months.And Darletta Newson is the worst person. I have every come accross they lost my information not once but twice and that's not the sad part I was suppose to close Thanksgiving and that didn't happen then came Christmas gone here it is January .Still wanting on underwriting each time they come back I have to get more information I couldn't use the money I had in my account I was told I had to come up with 1800 dollars at the last minute and I came up with that just to be told 2 day later she need more information instead of calling me you e-mailing me this lady is a snake she not doing her job she doesn't call you she lies and lies and she the worst loan officer in history.

I would not let my worst enemy get a loan from you all the government asst. I could have gotten to close I didnt get that as well this lady my my dream into a nightmare she has wasted my time and all of my lost money I can't get back she and her whole office needs to be fired .I am very upset.

Review about: Southwest Funding Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I purchased a home from Mrs. Newsom 10 years ago and had excellent service!

She was not only concerned with selling me a home but she helped me with credit counselling as well. She is honest, straight forward and always called back with a response.

My experience with her went so well that I referred my family and friends and because of Darletta all 5 of us have 5 new homes! I would definitely use this company again!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1333062

Customers that find themselves this upset usually has a low score and Mrs. Newson and her entire office is always trying to help the low credit score clients get their dream home.

I have seen plenty and referred a lot of people to this lady and her office team do not play! They are always trying to make it helpful. Emails are appropriate when the volume is high. However, the government makes the last and final decision.

Lets not act as if you have never lost anything or simply missed placed it because we all have.

You're upset your loan didn't close, that's fine but to talk down about a person who is ranked #2 in her field sounds absurd!

DO NOT BELIEVE NANCEY71!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1272585

This sounds like some complete nonsense. I'm a Realtor and I have used this company and Mrs.

Newson almost exclusively for the last ten years.

I have never experienced any of this with this company or this lady.

to Mr. Johnson Shelby County, Tennessee, United States #1306658

This is not nonsense! Darletta Newsom is the absolute worst loan officer anyone could ever use.

She hides behinds emails and lies each time she opens her mouth!

They will lose your information and tell you at the very last minute that they need something from you when they could have given you a heads up about it weeks earlier! She is not a good loan officer and should try to find another job, maybe raking leaves or cutting someone's grass, but loan officer she is not!!!

to Realtor Cordova Gilmer, Texas, United States #1346580

Same thing is happening to me as I wrote this! It always seems to be blamed on the paying customer!