5.0
Interest Rate

I went back and checked the dates on all of these posts and looks like these are fictitious and are all friends of one person. The company that you are bashing closes all mortgage within 21 - 30 days, the underwriters only condition once, the originator cannot write invalid preapprovals because they are signed off by a branch manager.

So these complaints are false, if Southwest Funding approved you, you closed unless you quit your job or the house did not qualify. Please get your facts straight when making false claims, whoever you are if you really was disserviced you would say your real name.

HappyClient10 wrote the review because of good customer service at Southwest Funding. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southwest Funding to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most exceeded expectations. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Funding and southwest funding mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Pretty bold to claim other people are making false claims. I have a feeling this was written by an employee.

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #1312636

I've been in the process for almost 2 months now. I keep getting lied to and it took 3 weeks to verify my income.

They bugged my work place for 12 different variations of the breakdown of my pay. So much for their 20-31 day closing right.

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #1234943

The underwriters definitely condition more than once. It's happened with our loan. The underwriters are very slow to respond once conditions have been submitted also.

Florence, Kentucky, United States #1228236

My home is currently under contract with a buyer who is using southwest funding. House went under contract on 8/21 and we still don't have clear to close. 21-30 days for closing is not true for this lender!