1K views
5.0

I contactedSouthwest funding spoke to a Loan officer today her name is

Stephanie Cypert

Loan Officer

Southwest Funding

(214) 389-4643

scypert@southwestfunding.com

This person treated me with respect and gave my options clearly and what the entry requirements are and if I would work on those then get back with her we would have a better chance with their Lenders. This is real honesty and straight forward dealings. I could not ask for any more from a loan company. I have spoken to other companies and they set you up with all these expectations that are unreasonable even when they know your current situation. This is the not the case with the loan officer I spoke to at Southwest funding. I am committed to take her advice and for the service I received I will give Southwest Funding the first shot at my business.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Southwest Funding. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southwest Funding.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Southwest Funding to other companies on our site.

Comments

Colleyville, Texas, United States #1008329

You did not go through the loan process. All loan officers are "nice".

Post a report when you actually make it closing. This company is awful! I am a realtor and will NEVER let my clients use them.

They have changed the close date 3 times and will not answer phone calls or emails. Worst Lender Ever!!!

to NeverUseSouthwestFunding #1020669

I don't know when this comment was posted, but I have a few questions for you. We're in the process of buying a house and going RD.

We were referred to this company by Bank of America. We put in the offer and it was accepted July 25th. Nothing has been sent to USDA still. Did your clients ever close?

I am constantly checking up with the lender and asking questions.

I want to be done. When I'm asked for something I send it immediately.